DynaCon offers three different styles of part separators in order to provide the best separation possible for all parts and runner combinations.
View DynaCon Tumbler Separator Video
Sleeve Style Tumbler Separator
Adjustable Fin Style Tumbler Separator
- Designed to separate parts/runner combinations not possible with standard tumbler separators.
- Cage lengths of 2 feet and 4 feet.
- Adjustable part introduction height from 1-1/2 feet to 4 feet tall.
- Rotating cage features adjustable fins to allow parts/runner separation.
- Optional cage cover.
Lift Pin Separator
- Conveyor belt holds adjustable lift pins to separate parts from runners.
- Lift-Pin Separator adjusts to adjacent conveyors, parts receptacles, and runner bins.
- Retainer shield prevents parts from deflecting off course.
- Separator chute kit includes retainer shield, retaining flanges, and lift pins.
Parts Separation Testing
Dynamic Conveyor Corporation will test the separation of your parts at its manufacturing facility in Muskegon, Michigan. To arrange parts separation testing complete our Parts Separation Testing Form and ship several shots (the amount of parts you believe is feasible for testing) to:
- Parts will be tested on one or more of the DynaCon separators.
- Upon special request, a videotape recording of the test process can be performed and emailed for your review.
- We will phone the designated contact for your company with the test results.
- Unless otherwise requested, parts will be disposed of upon test completion.